Sunday, October 18, 2009

I had all these plans this last week to get a lot of things done before I can't do anything for a while. Sadly, those things didn't get done because Mikayla and I got sick. :( I also planned on hitting the gym everyday too, since it'd be like a month before I could really do anything there again. Never made it once. Stupid germs! Oh well, what can you do?

This weekend we had SO much fun! We went to an awesome pumpkin farm in Longmont. Mikayla got to jump in a blowup pumpkin, jump on a jumpy thing, ride and airplane ride, a car ride, a 'train' ride, a real-life pony ride, and got to pet a baby camel, llama, goats, and other animals. We picked out some pumpkins, and we all had a blast!

I did wind up getting some things done that I wanted to. I re-caulked the outside of the upstairs windows, Ian fixed the storm door, and I cleaned the window in our bedroom (as in pulled each piece out of the track and all that jive). Today I got most of the house cleaned, but more than anything wanted to sleep. Tomorrow's my last chance to hit the gym for a while, but I don't know if it's going to happen or not.

My little girl is getting so big! (and can't hold a smile long enough for the camera to catch it)
She has to be in the kitchen with me when I'm doing stuff... I was the same way with my mom

She became obsessed with diapering carebears

It got pretty excessive!
We picked up a baby stroller/pack n play/highchair etc. set. She also picked out a demented looking little baby with one eye that looks at you while the other eye looks up. It's her favorite doll too! LoL
These were all from the pumpkin farm!










No comments: