We were so happy to welcome Ian home monday from his trip. Hopefully this will be the last one for a very long time! Mikayla acted like Ian had never lived in our home though, it was quite funny. We came home from the airport and Ian had to use the bathroom, so Mikayla told him "we have one down here, daddy, I'll show you where it is!" and promptly grabbed his hand and led him to it. Silly girl!
Also, here's random tale of road rage.... I thought it was funny at least. :) Mika and I were driving to Avista to pick up her immunization record for school. We were on the freeway and some bushy-mustached impatient dude was in the left lane trying to do 80+, and was mad when a red SUV didn't immediately move so he could speed. So he blared his horn at the woman, very, very rudely! The rudeness of it all made me snap so I honked my horn at him and gave him a look like "what in the heck, dude?". Unless someone was dying in the hospital, I see no reason for driving like that. Considering he had a Sony box strapped in the back of his truck, I figured it unlikely. SUV lady and the person in front of me seemed to pair up so the guy couldn't get his way, and I was entertained by that. Two exits later he got at Flat Irons, and when he hit the off-ramp he slowed down and flipped me off! I was mad and said "What, are you so afraid of a pregnant lady in a minivan that you had to wait until you were safely on the off-ramp to flip me off??" I wanted to follow him and beat him up for being a jerky driver. lol The end.
1 comment:
Hahaha, I'm glad you're getting rid of your preggo rage however possible :) Mikayla is so cute going to preschool! We really have to get together sometime soon!
Post a Comment