Mikayla started Primary this year at church, and absolutely LOVES her sunbeam class. She's also begun mastering the art of making up stories and fibbing. It's strange to me she's old enough to do that! She's also afraid of bees coming into her room at night... I have no clue where she got that.
Alex is an absolute sweetheart. He's started sleeping pretty well at night now, and I'm a huge advocate of the Miracle Blanket. Alex also has a giant head! Like, it's almost the size of Mikayla's at 3 years old. lol He sounds like a screeching cat when he cries, and his cooing is so very adorable! He seems to be a laid back and semi-serious baby so far... very different than Mikayla was at this age. :)
10 week smiles
This is kinda dark, but super cute!!
2 comments:
Welcome back to blogging! Keep it up!
I miss reading your stuff and seeing your cute kiddos! :)
He is so adorable!!! I loved making faces at him in Sunday School. I'm glad things are starting to get easier, too. Jonathan has always been a big-headed kid--we had to take him to Children's when he was 4 months old because his head was already above the curve and going up so fast that they were worried something was wrong. Nope--just a big head!
Post a Comment