Sunday, February 20, 2011

So things have been pretty good overall lately. Mikayla had a couple days last week where she was the most ornery girl ever, just begging to be in trouble. If she were a teen I'd possibly chalk it up to pms, but what's her excuse at 3.5?? lol All I know is if she's anything like that as a teen, we're in deep trouble. She's usually pretty cute though, and makes up her own songs. Even better, is when she doesn't have the words to regular songs quite right. For example:

Jingle Bells
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells all the way
Almost time it's fun to ride
In a one horse open sleigh, hey!

Bah Bah Black Sheep
Blah blah black sheep
Penny many wool
Yes sir, yes sir, big bags full
[then the rest]

I adore it! Alex has discovered his hands and feet lately. We've been putting socks on his hands so he doesn't scratch his face, and the other day he was staring at the socks and then immediately put them and his hands in his mouth. He's also super cute when he nurses, because sometimes he'll be silly and stop, then look up at me sideways and smile. It cracks me up. He has the most adorable smiles!!

Alex was blessed at church on Sun. February 6th. It was very sweet, and here's a cute picture of our family who came!
Alex all dressed up

Mikayla being ocd about her ponies being in a line. :)

My two cuties!

Burrito baby

I love this little guy!

That's his "yeah, I know I'm hot stuff" look

Alex adores Mika and always watches what she's doing


Full body sticker art. Hmm. lol

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Both of your kids are so cute! I especially love "Blah blah black sheep." :) And maybe Alex will start loving socks on his hands as much as Jonathan does, hahaha!