Sometimes we all feel a little bit nuts. I hit my point yesterday. Ian had applied to Disney in Boulder and made it all the way through to the last round of interviews. It really felt like it was
his job and all the elements aligned themselves to where they should be. We were really excited when Disney called, only to hear that there was that one person who was a slightly better fit for the job. Oh well. We were bummed. We're hoping the other place we want pans out, otherwise, it would seem we've exhausted the Colorado possibilities. It's just been a bit stressful. On top of it all I had bronchitis, Ian was sick all of last week, and now Mikayla is sick. Oh, and did I mention that last week she had a terrible allergic reaction to a plant in our front yard? She had blisters on her face and her eye was all swollen. I felt so terrible for her. We took her to the doctor twice because we thought it was impetigo the second time. It wasn't until after obtaining antibiotics that our little allergy test on her arm showed up. At least we figured it out!! Now Mika has the flu or something, and today her legs ached so badly she wouldn't even walk. For some weird reason it's very stressful to me when my kids are sick (well, mostly Mikayla because she gets all the weird stuff). I wound up with a migraine tonight because of it all. I'm a wimp.
Luckily we're blessed with such wonderful and helpful family. We have hope and pray it'll all work out so we can stay in Colorado. Also, it would NOT be fun to move a 4 bdrm house. Moving from apartments was work enough. lol
Now I'm going to cuddle with my husband and watch a movie, and enjoy my all time favorite BROWNIE BATTER icecream! :)
Mikayla was pregnant with one of her dolls

I love my chunky baldy!

2 comments:
its tough looking for a job. good luck to ian and you that you stay sane through the whole process.
feel better mikayla!!!
I'm so sorry Ian didn't get that Disney job. It's so hard when we don't know HOW things will possibly work out, but they will somehow. And enjoy your ice cream--that sounds perfect for a week like yours!
Post a Comment