The last week or two have been uh, interesting to say the least. Wednesday of last week Ian got a phone call saying he was laid off. So were about 36 other people at his work, not to mention the 20 from the other game the week before that. Things have gotten quite crazy there from what the 'leftovers' have been saying. Ian's been so good at sending out resumes to all the places around town. So far one local game company has called him back, and another place that's a total joke. Yet strangely there's a few Seattle game companies wanting to talk, and he has a phone interview with Microsoft some time next week. I have no idea yet what the future holds for us, but we're toying with the idea of moving back to Seattle. We've been praying for guidance, and it doesn't help that the roadway to Seattle seems to be trying to open up, while the Colorado road not so much. It has only been a little over a week though. Soooo, yeah, I don't know!!!
It's been nice having Ian home though, and we've been getting a lot done around the house. We even finally finished framing in the sliding door we had installed last year. Thankfully Nana came and watched the kids while we worked, and Grandad came later that night. They even bought us pizza, it was so sweet. :) It'll be nice to finish up all the house projects that became very uninteresting when I was pregnant with Alex. Speaking of... I am so in love with Alex's baby chunk. Mikayla was always very slender and dainty, so little chunky baby thighs are all I seem to talk about in the mornings. Loooove it!
Look at my little bald-headed cutie!!

Mikayla is SO hilarious. She just loves to dance and make up songs. Forgive the darkness of this video, I got the camera as fast as I could and wasn't able to get other lights turned on. Mikayla put on this lovely show for us, and I have no clue where she got the tune from!
For fun, a picture of Mika and Alex at 4 months


1 comment:
I am so sorry about the job, but I know that the Lord will lead you to wherever you need to be. And your kids are so darling! Both of them! Mika really was a dainty thing, wasn't she? She looked so girly even at 4 months. So cute!
Post a Comment