
We gave Mika a Dora bike for Christmas, and this is her riding it sometime in Feb.
Mikayla thought it'd be fun to feed everyone at the table!
We recently had our icky old single door removed, cut bigger, and a slider put in. I'm building a website for the dude who's company put it in, and it's been fun working on it. (Except when the nausea was so bad that looking at the computer screen made me ill). It is SO wonderful to look in the backyard, and have all the light coming in. We caught Pocky climbing the tree branches outside. :)
We've gone to the zoo three times since our last post. The first time was with Nana, and here's Mikayla showing off her adorable-ness!
The second time was with Jack & Wesley -- they were too excited to ride the train to smile for the camera!
This was from our last snow storm. This winter I have NOT enjoyed the snow at all, but the last two storms we had were so beautiful and relaxing. I hope I feel that way about it next year. :)
Pocky didn't want to stay out long
Ian's aunt Frances sent Mikayla a beautiful dress for Easter. Absolutely gorgeous. Mikayla calls her princess dress, and below are some photos from her photo shoot in said dress.
It's been so warm off and on lately! We went to the park with Mika's friend Lanae. They get along so well, and it is SUPER cute to watch them play together!
So yeah, nothing terribly new and exciting in our world, we're just living life and enjoying our sweet little family! It's been great to spend time with our family and friends these last couple months, and I look forward to evening walks in the summer and all the fun associated with that time of year!
2 comments:
I am sorry about nausea thing. That is the worst. I am right in the middle of it right now. Hopefully this will pass shortly. It's nice to see you blogging. I can totally relate!! Haha! Mikayla looks so much like you these days. You two have all the same facial expressions!!
I'm so glad that you got to see the baby! That makes it worth it... at least for a while :) I really hope that this nausea lets up for you soon. I definitely remember how awful it was.
Post a Comment