Mikayla's officially sleeping in her "big girl bed" now. We're still trying to work out if nap time is going to no longer exist. I hope it does, it's my sanity!
Going to the gym has been working great. I'm down 9lbs now! So much more to go. LoL Mika's finally doing a bit better in the child watch area. She's at least not miserable being in there, and seems to occasionally have fun. :)
I went to the ophthalmologist on monday. Three years ago my right eyelid decided to start drooping. The doctor said that the muscle isn't attached as tightly to the lid as is was/should be, so I need to go in sometime and have it reattached. Oh joy.
It was funny last night... we were at Nana's house, which is Mikayla's favorite place on earth. She was SO tired, that she was like "bye bye daddy vroom vroom? Go home? Nite-nite big girl bed?" We were like, "um, okay?" LoL So we left earlier than normal. It was cute she so effectively told us what she wanted.
Yesterday we went to Target, and Mika thought it'd be fun to let go of my hand and run off. She disappeared, and I looked everywhere for her in the direction she ran. I didn't see or hear her. After a few minutes I was getting a little nervous. I finally found her in the OPPOSITE direction. A Target worker was holding her. Mika found another mom, and asked her "where did mommy go?" LoL I was relieved and utterly mad. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment