Just a quick post. This last week has been pretty fun! I had my 36 week baby appt the other day, and the doctor took an ultrasound to see if Alex is in the head down position. He is, yay! Then we sat and watched him open and close his mouth and stick his tongue in and out... soo cute! It's so weird to me that he is moving like that in there. I mean, I know he does, but to actually see it is a whole different story. This picture is a little weird, because the doctor was trying to get his tongue to show, but instead it makes his profile look a little weird. His room is done (pictures to come), and now I'm just about ready to give this little guy his eviction notice! :)
We also went to a pumpkin patch with Mika's friend Noel and had a great time! They are so cute together and kept running around, and even took some straw to make a bed and tent so they could spend the night at the farm.
I have more to write about later, just wanted to write all this while I still remembered it. :)
1 comment:
Ooo, I can't wait to see the room! and to see him! I love the name Alex--good choice :)
Post a Comment