This is how I felt during the middle of this pregnancy

This is how I've felt for quite a few weeks now

This is how I'm looking forward to feeling!

I've decided on the perfect birth. Next Saturday after our trip to the super awesome pumpkin patch and my brother's last flag football game, I'll go into labor around 9pm. We'll go to the hospital and they'll hit me up with the perfect epidural and we'll sleep all night until about 10am when the doctor will magically show up and inform me that I'm fully dilated and it's time to start pushing. I'll push for 10 minutes and out pops a perfect little Alex! Then we'll have a few hours to recover and then it'll be time for the Bronco game. They'll totally rock the stadium. Yeah... it's going to be awesome! :)
3 comments:
Sounds like a good plan...but I've done the labor through the night thing three times in a row and it is not very restful. At all.
Hahaha, I love that you've planned your perfect labor :) I actually had the perfect labor with Aaron--it was awesome! I hope you get yours. And I don't miss being preggo ONE BIT. I hope it flies by for you, because those last few weeks SUCK.
Cherstin, that's why it's going to be the PERFECT epidural and I'll sleep like a baby all night long. lol A girl can have her dreams, right? :)
Lisa, I'll gladly take your second labor, you were sooo lucky!! :)
Post a Comment