Today was a fun day. I'm still loving this weather -- it ROCKS! I had my 37 week appt today and am 1cm dilated and not really effaced. This does not bode well in relation to my perfect labor I had planned out for this weekend. lol Hopefully things will be further progressed when I go again on Tuesday. :) This evening we took Mika to the park and had a lot of fun playing around there, had some DELICIOUS Pearl Wok chinese food for dinner, then finally satiated my craving for Dairy Queen. Mika was super excited for that extra treat. Here's some fun pictures!
Me trying to get Mika to pose when she wanted to play.
She LOVED playing!
School picture #1. I don't get the goofy smile. :)

Same deal. She's such a cutie!

I LOVE this picture! I cried a bit when I realized my little girl has no more baby in her!
2 comments:
I love those pictures! She is such a cutie :)
Thanks Lisa!
Post a Comment