Ian and I 'gave notice' to our band that we wouldn't be participating with them for the summer. There are like, 15 concerts in the next three months, and the music is boring for the summer. Not to mention I think it would be nice to have thursdays free again for a while.
I was watching The Backyardigans with Mikayla today, and when they said "bye, see you later!" at the end, she looked at me and said "going work." She says byebye to Ian every morning before he goes to work, so she must think that's where people go when they have to leave! Awesome!
Andrea and I have the same camera, and when I was talking to her the other day she told me a nifty way to change the settings. It has a 'child mode' that you can use for children in motion. I was playing with it tonight while Mikayla was dancing, and this is what I got! It's HILARIOUS!!!!

1 comment:
Really the best picture ever and should always be in a prominent place - especially when she starts dating! hehe
Post a Comment