Monday, May 25, 2009

Mikayla the day she was born

Mikayla the day she was born

Mikayla on her 1st birthday

Mikayla's first birthday again
First year invites
Second year invites

Mikayla on her 2nd birthday opening her giraffe from uncle Joel

Opening awesome clothes from Aunt Christy & Uncle Sean. See how stoked she was? That's my girl!

Exploring her artistic abilities from the easel from mommy & daddy

The presents before being opened

My sweet little angel turned two today! What a fun day it was too. We had a bbq for her birthday and invited everyone over. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends! I think she truly enjoyed each of her gifts! Clothes are always wonderful (some pretty dresses too!), Mikayla loves books and got more of them, the giraffe she thinks is meant for riding, new bath toys, and a sandbox to play in outside. She had a Mickey themed party (she LOVES him) and a Carebear birthday cake she picked out. The girl has got variety! Thanks again everyone for a wondeful 2nd birthday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm SO sad that I missed her big day... :( I want to see so many pictures from it that I will feel as though I were there!!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

happy Birthday cutie!