After fighting graduation traffic combined with rush hour traffic, we made it out of Boulder, stopped by our house, and down to Dusty's for dinner. He got a snazzy lcd tv for a graduation present, so Ian helped him set it and the stand up. All in all it was fun!In the swamp cooler department, we decided to hire someone to line it up to the vent in the wall for us. We either need a good day to get it done right (which we don't have for a while), or we just let them do it. On the bright side, it shouldn't be very much money since we already got the cooler on the roof, and we (or rather Ian) will connect the motor and pump.
I was a bit bummed yesterday, the bedspread I had ordered for us from linens n things online didn't turn out to be what I thought. I know colors online don't match real colors exactly, but you'd expect white to! So the comfortor I thought had a white background actually has a yellowish/tan/cream background to it. I'm torn between just keeping it because it's very good quality and will work great with the cats and kids. Otherwise I could return it and get the other one I liked (and saw in person), but is slightly more expensive, may/may not collect hair, a couple inches shorter, but is the fresh white color I wanted. Grrrrrrrr!
2 comments:
We just bought a house right up the street from where Tyler Bana was killed (there's a remeberance sign there). I see the sign everytime I turn to go up our street and I always wondered what happened. That is so sad.
Nooooooo! Say it ain't so. If your bro is now old enough to vote, graduate and join military service than I really AM old and I Will Not admit to it just yet! Doh. Guess I already have...
Post a Comment