Anyway.... I suddenly don't have anything to write. I'm so sleepy. I want girl scout cookies. They were delivered this morning (why wasn't the girl in school??). I've restrained myself to only four samoas for the WHOLE day. What I really want is a sleeve on thin mints in the freezer. mmm. But no, I will have my 60 calorie jello pudding instead. *sigh* LoL
Nana and Grandad came over tonight. We had a yummy dinner and hung out. Mika is so funny whenever they come over on a tuesday, because she thinks it means Ian and I are leaving since they come over to watch her every thursday. While I was making dinner I asked her if she wanted to see Nana, and she ran to my leg and hugged it tight and made a whining sound. Later, when they arrived, she was excited and had to announce their visit to me. Too cute.
Last night I went tanning and picked up a few things from walmart, mostly to just wander as a zombie and have a little break. Mikayla decided to skip her nap yesterday and I was tired all day, so by the time Ian got home (a late day at work I might add) I was a bit frazzled. The whole time I was gone Mika kept asking about me and saying "Mommy byebye. Mommy cahm ohm." It's sweet she misses me, but it's borderline unhealthy right now. Sometimes I REALLY want to have another baby, but when I think about how frazzled I can get from just Mika I don't know if I could handle another one yet. I'm also afraid of being pukey for 9 months and not being as good of a mom to Mika as I would be otherwise.
Tomorrow will be fun. Desi from church is starting a playgroup. I'm so excited, because Mikayla really needs kid interaction outside of nursery. I really like the group of moms in our ward too and would like to get to know them better. It'll be fun to have something consistent each week to look forward to that's not the library. :)
Oh, I remember something now! This morning after breakfast, Mikayla wandered around saying "bankie". This could be a number of words to her. I thought she was saying 'binky' (which I try not to let her have anymore except nap time of if she really needs to calm down). I grabbed it and it wasn't what she was talking about. I finally realized she wanted her blankie from her bed, so ran up and grabbed it. After giving it to her she said "cuddow" (cuddle). She wanted to cuddle on the couch with me and her blanket after breakfast. So sweet!
Both pictures below are taken from my phone. The first is Mikayla wanting to wear a bandana. The second is her using Kitty as a pillow and him not minding. In fact, he was purring!

1 comment:
The separation thing is still really quite normal. Abby's not normal (she's a bit of a pansy about it...), though. LOL She still freaks out. At least she deals with you being gone well.
she's getting so big!
Post a Comment