You can't really tell in this picture, but Mikayla had butterly clips on either side of her head. She looked really cute in them, and was happy to wear "pretties". Lately she has been SO observant and tries to mimic everything. She even tried to imitate the cats the other day. What a wacky child! I need to get a recording on here of her growl-talk. She'll say mama, uh-oh, kitty --- whatever you can come up with in that voice!
We got our new cell phones tonight. Our contract was up so therefore in renewing we get the cheap to free deals. I got a spiffy one with purple on it, and it plays music easily. The best part is that it has a usb connection and I can put any music I want on it. I refuse to download and pay $1.99 a song for a ringtone. I'll do it myself any day!
Saturday during Mikayla's nap we started working on our garage. There was a big workbench in there that was too big to work on. It was more of a clutter space. So we demolished it and half of it went out with the trash today. Next time we work on the garage we'll take out the excessive shelving in there. Once we're done with that, Ian can finally park his car in the garage! That'll be weird. It seems like part of the landscaping for the house now. LoL
Ian and I are going to watch the new episode of Heroes now. Yay!
The end.
1 comment:
She's growing up so fast! Make it stop - I command you.
Can't wait to see you both soon. (Got the web cam, missy?)
Post a Comment