
When Nana came over to babysit Mikayla thursday night while we went to band, she brought Mikayla a new toy to play with. See the tent above. Mikayla LOVES this thing! I climbed inside with her, and now that's the end of me. I spent most of my day today in that thing. LoL We brought in a few books and read, and Mika thought it was the best thing since the Wonder Pets. Kitty was a big fan too, as he slept in the tent last night!
Mikayla thought it would be a blast to throw EVERY toy out of the toy basket and stand inside. Aye yi yi. I went into the garage today to re-pot a couple plants. I heard the door open and usually Mika will holler to me from the door and then slam it shut. Today she opened it and by the time it closed she was making her way toward me walking right past the van. Our garage floor isn't exactly the cleanest. *sigh* She was trying to be so helpful in giving the flowers their yummies though. :)Ian picked up Mikayla's pack n play, diapers, and other things from Sajita tonight. Sajita asked him how my dad was doing. She apparently forgot their conversation and email about his passing. Sometimes I don't know about her.... It was funny though, Ian said Gouri started crying as soon as she saw him. She did this every time when I watched her, because she thought it meant I was leaving and he was staying. LoL Kids are funny!
Tomorrow will be great fun. Ian and I usually use valentine's day as a time to do some random thing together. While in Seattle we ventured to Vancouver one year and Salem/Portland the next. Last year we went to the yummy Maggianos (I prefer the Seattle one) and See's chocolates. This year we're going to Subway for dinner and See's for some chocolate, then we'll venture to wherever the road takes us. Thank you Nana for babysitting, WE LOVE YOU!



No comments:
Post a Comment