
This warm weather is just the bomb diggity! Mikayla and I were out in it for two hours. We went for a nice long walk, then ended up at the park. She made two little friends there. One was a 2.5 yr old little girl, and the other was a 2 yr old boy she met a few weeks ago. Today Mika was no longer content to play on the baby slides. She climbed all the way up to the medium slide and about gave me a heart attack. She sometimes will stiffen up when going down the slide, which makes her go down on her back. I was afraid she'd do it on the big twirly slide. She wound up doing fantastic, and when she discovered her newfound talent she decided to try it out on the really big twirly slide. She did just fine on that one too, and my heart attacks subsided at that point. The picture is of her at the top of the medium slide.
Mikayla sings "You are my Sunshine" now. It's quite adorable. She knows the whole song, although most of the words are blended together and it's out of tune. It's absolutely perfect! I can't believe she's getting so big now.
Another thing, I'm feeling ripped off paying $1.70ish for gas now. Funny what you get accustomed to. I really hope it doesn't get ridiculous again this summer. It can top off at $2.00. Sounds good to me. :)
2 comments:
Did you just say 'bomb diggity'? Uh, no.
Have you got her singing on video yet for all to witness?
She did say "bomb diggity"...I was just as shocked as you!
We have to get together for another game night!! We have a 3-day weekend coming up next weekend. Are you guys game???
Love ya!
Christy
Post a Comment