Yesterday Mikayla and I watched Dylan, the little guy of Karen from church, while she went to the dentist. He was devastated his mom left him at a random house with somewhat familiar people. LoL Poor thing cried about it, but he was soo cuddly when he cried. Mikayla is kinda cuddly, but has never done the whole arms around your neck with the face in your shoulder type cuddle. I just wanted to hug him all day! After that Mika and I went to a different park, which was fun. It had a GREAT toddler area, and we got a 2 mile walk in too! Last night we headed down to Arvada for Nana's birthday. Mikayla must have gotten car sick while reading or something, because she puked in the car as we were almost there. I had to run into kmart and by her new clothes because there was too much to clean up. She seems like she has a tummy sickness, but it doesn't make sense it would last for over two weeks. She also hasn't been interested in eating muchly lately either, although I think it might be related to her canines coming in more. Does anyone recall (I'm too lazy to look it up right now) if there's anymore molars that come in around now?
On a happier note, since it was Nana's birthday we all surprised her by pitching in for a Kindle. Those things look to be pretty sweet! I can't believe where technology has come -- you can have a *library* of books in the palm of your hand. Talk about saving trees and space, eh? Ian's cousins showed up as well, and despite the ride over, it was a very very enjoyable evening.
Today was playgroup and only two others showed up. Hope Mordecai feels better Desi! It was a good time despite the small crowd, and it was nice because the tree house area was actually pretty quiet in general. Mikayla is totally becoming a klepto though! She took the shoes of a 5 yr old girl and walked all around in them, and then tried to steal someone's cheetos, and then later took a swig of Jack's sippy. We'll have her to more useful items as she gets older. LoL
Below is Mikayla changing the 'stinky' on her bear. Apparently it was rather large because she grabbed six diapers for it. Yet only used one wipe..... LoL
No comments:
Post a Comment