Friday, March 27, 2009

This week was busy and went by in a blur. It almost feels like it was two weeks long! I'll highlight some of it with pictures below. Along with snow, the snowstorm brought insanity into our cat Pocky. The before the snow started she wanted outside and kept meowing. Ian told her to stop. We go upstairs for bed and she sought revenge on Ian by peeing on his side of the bed! She hasn't done anything like that since Seattle. The next night she did the same thing, and this time *I* was mad. I chased her around the house like a crazy woman, and did the dog technique of putting her nose in and telling her no. She hid in the basement for two hours until I went to pet her and such. I felt bad though, because there was blood with the pee... I'm really hoping she's not sick. I'm keeping an eye on her the next couple days to see if it continues.... I really hope not. The other cruddy thing is we were leaving the house tonight to rent Bolt, and I didn't know Ian's car was in the driveway. Not expecting anything to be there, I backed right into his side mirror and destroyed it. *sigh* A flashback of when I was 15. Makes me happy not to have brand new cars though! Optimistic view, right? On the bright side, I did purchase the first book in the Twilight series today and plan on reading it, yay! Now, on to the visuals.

Mika and I made a spider and a junebug(?). There's a small battery pack inside and they move all around.


Mikayla playing with said bug

Mikayla playing Nintendo. She loved it!

Mika gave up using the fork on the rice, and chose other means of getting the rice in her mouth!

Mikayla looking cute in an attempt at pigtails. She doesn't like anything in her hair and pulls it out. The crazy front ponytail is all she allows right now. *sigh*

The crazy snowstorm. Our front yard.

The neighbors around 9am this morning

Our backyard

The dog house in the back yard.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I miss snow! Hope Pocky is doing well now. (Sorry.. I'm slowly catching up here.)