Nana couldn't babysit tonight so Ian stayed home with Mika while I went to band. There were only four clarinets there so we changed up the parts a bit which made the night much more fun than normal! I can feel a cold coming on, which stinks for me because either my tonsils or adenoids swell up every time. I really need to see about getting them taken out or something. I had my annual exam yesterday and everything checked out great, so that was nice! I plan on making appointments for the family doc and the dentist and get everything checked out and out of the way. I just want to make sure I'm as healthy as I can be....
Saturday we're going to my mom to help her lay down her granite tiles in the kitchen. It'll be fun not having a project to worry about in our own house... with Mika we can't really leave out the tools or anything like we used to. It'll be fun though.
Mikayla has been such a clown lately. She's absolutely adorable if I do say so myself! I have a green mitten thing that works great for dusting things. Usually by the time I'm done Mikayla sees it and wants to wear it, but it's gross by then. So today she grabbed one of my toe socks that she's been obsessed with lately, put it on her hand, and started trying to dust the table, the ottoman, the wall, whatever she could find. It was too cute. The picture below is like her Michael Jackson look or something....

1 comment:
Oh my god!!! The CUTEST video ever! Thanks for it!
Post a Comment