Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime... say the word and I will follow you"

I love that song in the show, it's like the one peaceful song throughout the whole nightmare. Although some of the darker songs are definitely cool. It was a great performance tonight! I'm so glad we went, it was so refreshing doing something fun and different. Our seats were fantastic as well. We were 10 rows from the stage and could see the faces of the performers. It was also cool, because the people in the row in front of us paid twice as much for the same view. LoL So yeah, good times indeed, and thanks Nana for watching Mikayla for five hours!


Today was playgroup and despite being half-zombie, it was fun to be there. Mikayla is so lost on how to play with other kids. In Desi's basement is a slide, as well as an air filled jump pad. The kids like to push the pad at the bottom of the slide and slide onto it. I don't blame them, it looks fun! LoL Anyway, Mikayla went up to the jump pad and slightly picked it up as another little girl slid down. It didn't really affect her landing very much, but it upset her and she yelled "don't do that!". Mikayla didn't know how to respond so she closed her eyes and went to her happy place. I don't know why it bothers me that she does that. When she gets in trouble or we try to put her in time out, she closes her eyes and goes to the happy place... she's totally too young to need a happy place! I guess whatever works for her though...

Well, it's late and very much past my bedtime, so goodnight!

For some reason Mikayla makes this smile for the camera now. LoL It's the goofiest smile ever!

No comments: