Yesterday helped me to get a bit better. We stayed home from church, and I wound up sleeping until 1:30pm! I haven't done that since Mikayla was born. I needed it though. Later that day Mikayla threw up on herself twice... I was scared she was getting some type of stomach bug, but luckily it was an isolated incident!
I'm feeling more human today, although not completely up to parr. Tonight we got the grout in on one of the counters, and mortared down the tiles onto the other counter. Tomorrow night Ian will help my mom put in the sink and faucet, and she'll grout the other counter and it'll all be done! That is, until the backsplash and floor.... LoL Maybe next month. :)
Here are a couple bad phone pics of the progress:


Ian and I are going to the Phantom of the Opera at Buell Theater WEDNESDAY! It was somewhat spur of the moment. I've always enjoyed that musical and have been dying for it to come into town again. When it came it was more of a debate as to whether or not to spend the money.... but today I decided to look for seats. All the weekends were completely sold out, and the week nights (it ends next weekend) only had lame balcony seats left. Then wednesday of this week happened to have the front row of the orchestra section open. It's right behind the so called "golden circle". The seats were just too good to pass up. We are so excited, and it will be fun to have a date night adventure!
1 comment:
Oh I'm so excited for you to see Phantom! My brother went on a date right before his mission and they got lame balcony seats and said while it was still a good experience, they were HORRIBLE seats and if you're going to go to something like that, it's worth it to pay a better price so you can see it.
Post a Comment