Today Mika and I went two Targets to see what sales they had. We found snow boots for $5 a pair, it was awesome! I got one pair trying to gauge it for next year, and one for this year. I also got Mika a giant snow suit that should hopefully last a couple years. :) It was even cheaper than going to one of the near-new shops. So yay!
We came home and then walked to the park to enjoy the sun. We found another mommy and little boy there which was fun. They played together a bit, and then Mikayla discovered...... eating snow! Aye yi yi. It wouldn't have been so bad except she kept insisting on eating what was by the slide and trampled on by feet and animals I'm sure. Ah well, what's mom to do?
After nap time we went to meet someone who was buying the double stroller we no longer need. Go craigslist for the win! We had yummy tacos for dinner and went out to Flat Irons to walk around. We were too lazy to use the basement gym tonight. :) Actually, I was pretty exhausted from running around all day and trying to get the house clean so we don't have to tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment