Mikayla took a long nap this afternoon, and during that time Ian and I wound up moving furniture! We put the faux leather from the family room into the living room, and the suede from the living room into the family room. The living room looks really good now, it worked out so well. The family room on the other hand... I think it may need a different rug and paint job. LoL It's great being a home owner, but it's too addicting wanting to do projects. I've got a few new ones up my sleeve too! It would be better to finish what we've started though. We really need to put down a couple more pieces on the floor, as well some trim on the cabinets in the kitchen. Although that brings you into the wonderful world of tools, which is another addiction all together. Aye yi yi. Unfortunately during all that rearranging, I missed your call Dacia, as well as my cousin. :( Sorry!
We went to Arvada after that, and hung out a bit with my mom and brother for dinner. That was good times, and Mikayla played with the dogs. She loves going up and down the stairs, which at some point or another gives us a heart attack. She's usually pretty good, but sometimes you'll see her not hold on and want to slide on her bum or something. It's one of those things where she'd probably be fine if I wasn't looking.
Then we stopped by Nana's house (Ian's mom) to say hello and pick up a drill. (We're going to drill through the floor and move our cable). We had a fun but short visit, and got to see the puppy! Mikayla gave her kisses on the nose and it was too cute. She also wanted to chew on the puppy's chew toy. A year ago I would have had a heart attack, now I'm like, whatever. I just can't handle the mouthfulls of catfood. Gross!
I'm still trying to figure out the formatting of this blogging program thingy. Like, to put that picture where I wanted it after typing my words, I finally just cut it from the top and pasted it there. I wanted it to insert where I had the cursor. Also, I need to find some nifty layouts sometime. I mean, you can't just have the boring default-ish stuff, right? LoL Anyway, now Ian and I are off to watch a show and cuddle, the best part of the day! Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment